We welcome you as a bidder to our Auction. Please note the points below in order to assist you with the registration and payment process.
- All Bidders are asked for an ID in order to facilitate the registration. The Documents required for this could be a Photo ID (driving license, national identity card, or passport) and, if not shown on the ID document, proof of current address( for example a utility bill or bank statement).
- Credit Card information is required mandatory for all Bidders at the time of registration.
- Corporate Clients: Certificate of incorporation.
- Trusts, offshore companies, and other business structures: Please contact IAAC
- Agents acting on behalf of other parties: identification documents for yourself and the other party, together with a signed letter of authorization.
We encourage our bidders/clients to register 48 hrs in advance of a sale to allow sufficient time to process the information.
Pre auction viewing is open to the public free of charge. IAAC team is available to give advice at the preview.
Please note that IAAC does not accept payment from the third party. This also applies to agents. If you are bidding on behalf of someone else, IAAC can only accept payment from that party.
For general questions, please contact Tanu Jindal at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Dimensions Are Approximate
Prospective buyers should note that descriptions of property are not warranties and that each lot is sold 'as is'.
IAAC and the consignor assume no risk, liability and responsibility for the authentication of authorship of any lot in this auction.
Pre-Auction Viewing – The Preview is on 26th October from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Sundaram Tagore Gallery, New York.
Registering to Bid on someone Else's behalf
Bidding - The auctioneer accepts bids from those present in the saleroom.
Successful Bids - Successful bidders will pay the price of the final bid. Invoices are provided at the venue once the bidder makes the payment in full.
Payment - Buyers are expected to make payments for purchases immediately after the auction. To avoid delays, prospective buyers are encouraged to supply bank or other suitable references before the auction. Please note that IAAC will not accept payments for purchased lots from any party other than the registered buyer unless otherwise agreed between the buyer and IAAC prior to sale.
Lots purchased may be paid in either checks or cash, bank checks and money orders. Checks must be drawn on a US bank and payable in US dollars. In order to process your payment efficiently, please quote sale number, invoice number, and client number with all transactions.
Collection of Purchased Lots - Buyers are expected to remove their property the sale day of the auction.
Shipping - It is a buyer’s responsibility to pick up purchases or make all shipping arrangements. After has been made in full, IAAC can arrange property packing and shipping at buyers expense. We recommend that buyers request an estimate for any large items or property of high value that require professional packing.
Storage and Collection